Calibration Gas Divider
The Millennium Instruments calibration gas dividers blend a certified calibration gas of known concentration with a pure diluent gas to produce diluted levels of the original calibration gas with selectable/predicted values.
The 2002 utilizes orifices to maintain know flow rates. By maintaining fixed inlet pressures and limiting backpressures, mass flow rates can be fixed.
Span gas inlet flow is controlled by passing the span gas through a calibrated orifice. Zero air flow is controlled in the same manner although the operator can select the orifice to be used to achieve the desired dilution ratio.
Both gases are directed into a 45- degree wye to begin the blending process. Gases are then directed into a glass mixing chamber where blending is completed. The precision blended calibration gas exists the opposite end of the mixing chamber, through the system flow meter, to the cal gas outlet located at the rear of the system panel.
The Cal Gas Diluter easily pays for itself by reducing the number of calibration gas cylinders required for CEM work.
The Model 2002 provides 5 additional reference calibration points from one span gas. The product easily meets the criteria set forth in EPA M205 for calibration gas dilution systems. Can be used for EPA reference methods 3A, 6C, 7E, 10, 25A/25B (propane).
· Powder Coated Rugged Steel Enclosure
· Positive Position 6-Way Switching Valve
· 316 S.S. NIST Traceable Orifices
· 316 S.S. ¼” Bulkhead Union Gas Connections
· Precision Gas Mixing Chamber
· 5 Selectable Dilution Ranges
· No Electrical Power Required
· Integrated Precision Regulators (shown)
· 19” Rackmount
· Method 15, 16, 25A & 25B (for compounds other than propane) Compliant
· Custom Manufactured Configurations Of This Product Are Available.
Нажмите здесь, чтобы отредактировать.